About Health Point Physiotherapy
The Health Point Difference
Why see us for physiotherapy?
- We get to the root of the problem and treat the cause, not just the symptoms
- Our physiotherapists and accredited exercise physiologists are highly competent and professional in all areas of diagnostics and treatment
- All staff are from a sporting background so we know you want to get back into action as soon as possible
- You will start to feel results often just after 1-3 sessions
- Exercise prescription, massage, joint mobilisations, taping, traction, SCENAR therapy and a range of other evidence based treatments with proven results
- Postgraduate qualifications in electrotherapy including ultrasound and SCENAR
- Clinical Pilates programs that are as unique as you!
- FREE regular reassessments, home exercise programs and dietary advice
- Open late evenings (until 9pm) so you can pop in for a session after work. Also open on Saturday.
- Conveniently located in East Brighton with plenty of parking and easy access by public transport
- HICAPS on the premises so you can claim on the spot
- We work with TAC, Work Cover and Veteran Affairs. We also provide early physiotherapy intervention
- Through general physiotherapy, Clinical Pilates and educational seminars we aim to decrease your pain and keep you doing the things you love
- People who have benefited from our programs and treatments include those with musculoskeletal pain (pain from joints or muscles), people who suffer from fibromyalgia, rheumatoid arthritis, irritable bowel syndrome, varicose veins, scoliosis, headaches and women’s health issues including incontinence and mastitis
- We also offer mineral baths (balneotherapy) and SCENAR blanket for those wanting a different and more holistic approach to their health care
- We have an opt in email newsletter delivering you the latest clinic updates and specials
- We perform work place assessments including ergonomics and lifting technique. Click to learn more
- We can come to your work place to conduct Clinical Pilates sessions with you there.
- We perform school health assessments. Click to learn more
- We also work with many sports clubs. Click to learn more